Before we get started, I would like to suggest you to follow the every steps and I am not going to make it long, believe me. Wordpress seems to be the best and the one which most people are using nowadays because of its convenient and easy to use. Additionally, it loads your website faster since it has less folders and files compare to Joomla. I will have the video available on how to implement things and I will write what should you have in your computer before starting.

The following are things things you will need:
That's all we need. Also please also know that actually, after download those necessary two things, you do not need to have internet connect to build your website. So, that would even make it more convenient for those who cannot get access to internet the whole time.

Please watch the following video on how to install XAMPP to use as a local server in your computer and how to install Wordpress. In this first step I am going to show you that two things, installing XAMPP and Wordpress. That's all!

Please check the next step if you really want to accomplish on how to build your website. I will show you step by step until we set up a fine website! Hope that is helpful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top